1970's St. Maarten / Martin Island T-Shirt - Size L
Check out this sweet vintage 1970's vintage travel souvenir t-shirt from sunny Saint Martin Island. Blue in color, the tee is adorned with a nice large white image of a seashell along with the name of the island running along the bottom. What's interesting about Saint Martin is that about 60% of the island is owned by France while the other 40% is owned by the Netherlands. This is why you see the island's name twice along the bottom in nice puffy lettering: Maarten (Dutch) and Martin (French). Also, the initials "N.A." stand for the Netherlands Antilles while "F.W.I." stands for the French West Indies. Super soft, thin and stretchy, this tee has been worn to vintage perfection!
Measurements (Inches, with item lying flat):
Chest (Armpit to Armpit): 21"
Tag Size: N/A
Fits Like: L
Material: 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton.
Item Condition: Great vintage condition with no known flaws! Print has begun to crack nicely with age. Super soft!
Note - This item may have been pinned to the mannequin for display purposes. Please refer to the measurements for best fit.