Check out this sweet vintage 80's polyester bowling shirt by Angeltown California! Black in color, the shirt's sleeves are adorned with red and white stripes. Above the the left breast pocket is the name "Charles" embroidered in flowing white thread. Covering the rest of the front of the shirt are six sweet bowling award patches. Clearly, Charles was quite the bowler.
Patch details are as follows:
- Junior Game 200 YABA (YABA stands for Young American Bowling Alliance)
- Turkey XXX Award (Charles must have bowled three strikes in a row. Lucky guy!)
- Perfect Attendance YABA (Charles was dedicated.)
- YABA Merit Award (Charles seems to have been an all around nice guy.)
- YABA League High Series (Who was this Charles guy???)
- YABA - I Beat My Coach (Well that's just downright embarrassing for the Coach. Stop showing off Charles!)
Brand: Angeltown California
Measurements (Inches, with item lying flat):
Chest (Armpit to Armpit): 19”
Tag Size: S
Fits Like: S
Material: 100% Polyester
Item Condition: Great vintage condition with no known tears or stains! Please refer to the pictures for further details.
Shipping Fees: In the event we find that we overcharged you once the item has been shipped we will immediately refund all shipping overage charges in excess of $2.
Note - This item may have been pinned to the mannequin for display purposes. Please refer to the measurements for best fit.